Gilliland CM would like for everyone to get to know our team members a bit more on a personal and professional level.. This month, we highlight one of our Project Managers, Peggy Jesme.
1. What is your favorite San Diego restaurant? Café Pacifica Del Mar
2. What is your favorite family vacation? Getaway weekends to Palm Desert, or San Francisco
3. What led you to this career? I started as construction administrator working for the head of the construction division at a SD real estate company. I found the construction department to be very dynamic, with so many various phases of the project and so many creative minds, and field operations that were so in-step with each phase of the project. It was exciting then, and even more so today.
4. What projects are you currently working on? 450 B Amenity Center, 655 West Broadway TI projects, Prospect Home Finance in La Jolla, Exterior renovations at Copley Corporate Center
5. What’s one thing that surprised you about working at Gilliland CM? How incredibly supportive and collaborative the team is with one another despite us not all working in the same office or on the same project.
Fun fact: Peggy used to play 2nd based on a co-ed softball in Pacific Beach in the early 80’s (Standing, second on the left in the photo). Almost all of us worked together at an SD A/E Firm –